Translate

Friday, April 20, 2018

Show Notes: Episode 32



Finished Objects: 

Faux Bernstein Shawl
Branches and Buds Pullover


Sewing Projects:
Housedress (Simplicity Pattern #1080)
I made it pretty much as is, except that I had to cut the body of the dress in half at a different spot to accommodate my fabric-buying mistake.

Leggings (Simplicity Pattern #8422) 
I had to make a size Small, even though my measurements are firmly in between a Med & Large on the pattern's fit chart
I also omitted the elastic completely, shortened the pelvis, and shortened the legs on the darker blue pair.  


Projects of the Future:
A design project using Sweet Georgia Cashluxe Fine
Yarn purchased for Émilien: Feza Organically Dyed Harvest

I show off a couple new pom pom options:
Tiny Tufts
and Petite Pom Poms

I also answer a couple questions, and recommend a couple remote shutter releases.  The DSLR one I have doesn't seem to be available anymore, but here are a few similar options.  The iPhone-compatable remote I have is this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment