Translate

Friday, June 15, 2018

Show Notes: Episode 36



On today's episode, I talk about:

Interviewing a family member and recording stories "for posterity"

I give you a sneak peek of a new product that will be available in the Trappings and Trinkets Etsy Shop by Monday, June 18th

A great dairy-free ranch salad dressing I found at my local Kroger

Sewing Projects of the Future:

I'm planning to make a Metamorphic Dress soon as part of the sew-along that's being hosted by Modern Sewciety and sewhungryhippie.

I show off a couple sundress fabrics, one of which I plan to use with McCalls dress pattern #7350.

...and I talk a bit about a plan I have for a summer nightgown

Knitting WIPs:

Another Groovy Shawl, this one made out of Dream in Color Smooshy

and I show you a lace pattern that I'm swatching for use with the sweater pattern I am currently working on writing.

Welcome Blanket is once again accepting handmade blankets that they will give to refugees.  This year's collection point is in Georgia.  More information, including the address where you can send your handmade blanket, can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment