Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Show Notes: Episode 39





Today's podcast caters to those of us whose brains are too overwhelmed with life to work on anything but the simplest knitting projects!

My favorite "relaxing knits":

A Sockhead Hat (ribbed brim on a stockinette hat, made out of fingering-weight yarn)
Vanilla Toe-Up Socks
A Simple Shawl, such as Groovy
Making Puffs for my never-ending Beekeeper's Quilt

I show a finished sewn dress project that uses this fabric from Spoonflower...

...and two baby gift sewing projects of the future.  They use this Spoonflower fabric and this adorable fox-print knit fabric that I picked up at JoAnns.

I show off two new pom pom additions to the Trappings and Trinkets Etsy Shop ("Tuxedo" and "Coffee") and remind viewers that if your local yarn shop doesn't carry pom poms, I'd love for you to pass my shop info on to your lys owner.  I'd love to serve more wholesale clients so you can have access to my soft, gorgeous pom poms in person!

I also announce that I'm participating in the "Pay It Forward Project" that I heard about from Kay of the Bede Sisters podcast.  I need YOUR help though.  Click over to this thread in the Trappings and Trinkets Ravelry Group and nominate someone from the crafting world (preferably someone who I can contact via Ravelry message) and tell me how they have made a difference to you!  I'll either pick someone or put a poll out asking for help if I can't find a clear winner among the nominees.

No comments:

Post a Comment