Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sock Test


Remember these guys?  I've got the pattern all written up and ready for testing!

If you're good with deadlines, willing to follow the pattern as written and provide feedback, and you know how to set up a Ravelry project page and post clear photos of your finished socks, I'd love to have you on board!

This test will run for 2 weeks and testers are only required to have one sock finished in that time.

This test knit is going to end with a "favorite sock" contest at the conclusion of the test where the finished sock that gets the most votes will win a skein of Malabrigo sock yarn for it's maker!

If you want the details, check out the testing thread here.

I'm still in need of a tester for women's size small (US Size 5/6 shoe) and men's large (US Size 11/12 shoe).

2 comments:

  1. This sock looks great. I don't have time to be a tester but I have a question. How would I make this sock for a man with a size 14 shoe? I've heard math is involved but I don't know what math to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant question, my dear! Your question inspired my post for today. Take a look and let me know if it makes sense. And if you need any extra help, you know where to find me on Thursday nights!

      Delete