Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

Show Notes: Episode Five



Willy Porter -2017 tour dates  (seriously...he's good on a recording, but in person he is AMAZING.)
        • Dog-Eared Dream

Constellate by Hunter Hammersen  

September Morn (kinda) sweater

Chiao Goo Red Lace needles  •  Here are local yarn shops that carry them  • Here's an internet site that carries them

Project Bags are available in my shop.  Smaller sizes are finished and ready to ship, about a dozen larger sizes will be added by the end of this week.  Email me if you see a bag you like but want it in a larger size, and I can let you know if I will have that available.  (And I can tag it as reserved for you if you want me to do that.)


Many thanks to everyone who has left an iTunes or Google Play review, or who has subscribed to my You Tube Channel or left a comment there.  I love reading your reactions to the podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment