Translate

Monday, April 10, 2017

Show Notes: Episode Six



Brené Brown - A compilation of her You Tube videos are available here.

Finished Objects:

Honey Drudger Hat

Orange Commission Socks

Constellate Hat

Baby Goshalosh Boots

WIPs:

My Gold Sweater is using the skeleton of the September Morn pattern

Sweet Pea Baby Sleep Sack

I'm wearing my Jillian sweater

Don't forget to enter to win my bite-size skeins of yarn (90g total) by reposting the photo of them on my Instagram page (user name: coliemonte) and leaving a comment on my original photo so I know you reposted (I won't know to count you in the entries unless you leave a comment here!), or by linking in the Yarn Thread in the Trappings and Trinkets Ravelry Group as I described in the podcast!  Good luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment