Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Home

My family and I have just returned from a lovely road trip to Ontario.  While there, we stayed at the  Blue Mountain Inn and played on the beach at Nottawasaga Bay, then we headed down to Toronto and saw the sites of the city.  I managed to squeeze in a few fiber-related trips, which I'll post about soon.  Right now, I'm working through weeding through the 900 pictures my husband and I took on the trip - those camera phones are both a curse and a blessing!  Give me a few days to get organized, then I'll be ready to entertain you with some posts about our trip!

Until then, I'll give you this pic of my new summer wrap - due to be published in about 2 weeks.  If you're interested, it takes about 675 yards of fingering-weight yarn.  My testers' projects are coming out beautifully, so I'm looking forward to publishing this pattern soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment