Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wanna See My Office?

The weather here has calmed down a little bit; it's finally in the under-95° range. This makes me happy for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I can get back outside to my "patio office".
One of my favorite summer pleasures is sitting outside on the patio with my knitting, listening to the birds, and watching something on Netflix. So here's a picture of where I've been all afternoon... at the patio table with a test dress I'm working on, the sweater from h-e-double hockey sticks that I've had to rip back twice, and a little Foyle's War on the iPad.
Where's your favorite place to sit and knit?

2 comments:

  1. Can i come over for a KAL and a cuppa ? What a nice office !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! Well, except right now. It's pitch black and pouring rain. Not such a nice evening at the office!

    ReplyDelete