Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

And YOU get a pattern! And YOU get a pattern!

Guess what I just did?

I felt like giving away some patterns.

In celebration of releasing Tiny Dancer - my favorite pattern yet - I decided to play "Pattern Roulette" with a random number generator on the web.  I gave the generator a range of 1-250 because that's the number of people who have done something in my Ravelry "user activity" feed in the past 48 hours.  (This includes favoriting or queueing a pattern, uploading a project page or pictures linked to one of my patterns, commenting on a pattern/project, or posting about one of my patterns on Ravelry.) I decided that I'd let the number generator pick five numbers for me, then I'd use those numbers to gift whatever pattern a person was referencing in the winning spots.

So.....the winners are......



Which means that SingingSanja
gets to be among the first people
(besides my precious test knitters)
to knit Tiny Dancer!
       

 Atopbing is going to be making
        a Sock Monkey Hat.


Restless-Knitter gets to knit the
Charlotte Dress for her favorite
little girl.

              
slvano gets the
Tiny Dancer pattern....



....and frankiesaysrelax gets to be a
Tiny Dancer this fall as well!





I hope the winners enjoy their free patterns!  I hope all of you in the US have a lovely holiday weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment